Rent La Villa Mauresque just for you...
The ultimate luxury... rent the entire luxury hotel and the restaurant to enjoy the exclusive use of all of our luxury hotel rooms as well as our reception rooms and outdoor spaces. Our hotel and restaurant staff will remain at your service, exclusively, to ensure you have 5 star service for an unforgettable stay.
For more information on the exclusive hiring of the Luxury Hotel la Villa Mauresque*****, please contact us at : firstname.lastname@example.org
Two Luxurious villas on the seafront for private hire
The Luxury Hotel La Villa Mauresque is composed of two villas right on the seafront located between Cannes and St Tropez. So when you rent the entier property you will enjoy access to the following facilities and services:
- A 10 bedroom villa for up to 22 adults and 5 children
- A 7 bedroom villa for up to 14 adults and 10 children
- Parking 15 places
- The private park of 4000m² with panoramic sea views
- 2 swimming pools including an infinity pool with sea views
- 10 outdoor Jacuzzis
- Dining room for 50 guests
- The Boathouse with boats and water sports equipment
- The private port to dock your boat in front of the villa
- Staff for the concierge housekeeping, babysitting and the private chef
Rent the entire property to celebrate with your friends and family:
Hire our Côte d'Azur Villas for your business events:
- Product launch
- Photo shoot
- Press conference
Companies that have chosen La Villa Mauresque for their events :
VOGUE and L'Oreal chose the seafront of La Villa Mauresque for the photo shoot with Karlie Kloss
WARNER BROTHERS chose La Villa Mauresque for two consecutive year in 2011 and 2012 to film the series "The Bachelor", "this famous series was filmed in the most beautiful places in the world, La Villa Mauresque ..."
LA PERLA chose the Hotel and Spa La Villa Mauresque for her lingerie show
CARTIER chose the luxury hotel La Villa Mauresque to expose their famous jewellery
BENTLEY the famous luxury car brand has privatised the Hotel Villa Mauresque for a week for the press launch on the French Riviera of one of its new models.