Traveling to Saint Raphael on the French Riviera - between Cannes and Saint Tropez
30 minutes from Cannes and Saint Tropez, Boulouris is a picturesque village on the waterfront, on the "Route de la Corniche", just outside Saint Raphael.
See for more details below the map.
La Villa Mauresque
1792 Route de la Corniche
83700 Saint Raphaël, France
Tél : 0494830242
Fax : 0494830202
contact (at) villa-mauresque (dot) com
Longitude : 6.8032886
Getting to the Hotel La Villa Mauresque by car
If your GPS can not locate us please try 1792 RUE de la Corniche instead of Route de la Corniche
- Take the A8 motorway, take the exit “St Raphael /Frejus” (D37), follow signs to “St Raphael/Frejus Centre” then “St Raphael Quartiers” then “St Raphael Centre Ville” then “St Raphael Bord de Mer”.
- The road will fork, take the right to “St Raphael Port Santa Lucia”. At the next fork, take the right again and follow the signs to the Casino. You will go past a port, carry on along the coastal road and you’ll get to another port, the Port of Sta Lucia.
- At the round-about, go straight. The Villa Mauresque is 2.5 Km from this port. The road will slope up and down, and on your right you will see a blue CERS sign. 500 metres on you will see the Villa Mauresque, on the right, a cream coloured crenelated building. If you go past the restaurant Le Toukan, you have gone too far!
The hotel offers a secure enclosed private car park. More information regarding parking at the hotel
Getting to the hotel or Saint Raphael by train
- St Raphaël-Valescure TGV train station is 3KM away.
- Boulouris local train station is 800m away.
Getting to the hotel by plane
- Nice airport is 60 km away (45mins). By car : follow Cannes, join the motorway A8, Exit at Saint Raphaël then follow the instructions indicated for motorists (by car)
- Marseille airport is 90km away (1h30). By car : follow Aix-en-Provence, join the motorway A8 direction nice, exit at Saint Raphaël / Fréjus, then follow the instructions indicated for motorists (by car)
- Toulon airport is 60km away (45mins). By car follow nice, join the motorway A8, exit at Saint Raphaël / Fréjus, then follow the instructions indicated for motorists (by car).
Getting to the hotel by taxi from Nice or Toulon airport
- It will take 45 minutes and around 160€ just one way.